We accept payment by Cheque, BACS, Cash or Credit Card.
If you need to call out of hours please leave a message as we constantly monitor our phones incase our customers need help. If you have an emergency then we will call you back and discuss the best course of action with you.
Call 01353 862315
What to do if you smell Gas
In a gas emergency act quickly and take the following safety steps:
- Get fresh air immediately. Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room
- Switch off the appliance and do not use it again until it has been checked by our Gas Safe registered engineer
- Turn off the gas supply at the mains
- Call the National Gas Emergency number 0800 111 999
- If you are feeling ill visit your GP or the hospital immediately and tell them that your symptoms may be related to carbon monoxide poisoning
- Call us on 01353 862315 to arrange for our engineer to check and fix the appliance.
If we can help with a boiler service, installation, repair or replacement enquiry or for questions about choosing a new central heating system – Contact Clarity Heating on 01353 862315, email us or use our online quote request form.
For boiler services – you can also use our online boiler service booking form.