Central heating for schools & community buildings
Heating larger and typically inefficient, low thermal spaces such as those which are designed or used by schools and communities can be very challenging especially when you need to keep the costs down.
At Clarity Heating, our heating engineers have the necessary skills and experience to help guide you through any decision, from having a new central heating system installed to choosing a competent business to support your boiler servicing needs.
We also know how important it is for you to know someone will be there to respond to your heating emergencies – fast!
Here’s a quick guide to the boiler services we can offer you:
- Annual boiler servicing
- Contract servicing agreements for your commercial boilers
- Planned maintenance work – when it suits you
- Emergency repairs call out
- Replace existing boiler or install new boiler
- Update existing central heating system or install a new system
- Design and installation of a new or existing plant room
Why does our experience in working with schools and community buildings matter?
Many domestic heating engineers do not appreciate the complexities and inherent design issues when working in larger commercial and often older buildings – at Clarity Heating we have a track record of working in these types of buildings and have developed a unique set of skills to tackle the kind of challenges that often arise.
- Understanding the heating requirements and often the lack of thermal efficiency found in older school and community buildings requires a different approach when installing a new heating system. Inexperienced engineers are unlikely to give you the best advice which may result in an inefficient system being put in that has cost you a lot of money to install.
- Most replacement plant room/boilers that are found in schools and community buildings include the same type of design that has been around for some time now – this means they come with their own inherent design issues. Inexperienced engineers may overlook these issues when new installations are carried out which means your new heating system will not work as well as promised.
- We have spent time researching and sourcing the very best commercial systems that offer the end user an “easy to maintain” experience with lower ongoing maintenance costs, more even heat distribution and monitoring. Inexperienced heating engineers may try to convince you a cheaper system that is designed for a domestic environment will give you the same result, but it won’t.
- And, just as importantly, all our specialist heating engineers understand the care and respect that needs to be taken when installing replacement central heating systems and products, or carrying out a boiler service or dealing with an emergency repair. We appreciate how important your building is to the school board and your community and we care about that too.
How much does it cost to service a school boiler?
Cost will vary depending on the project. We are always happy to discuss your requirements and visit your building to provide you with a no obligation quotation.
For further information about our services, please contact Clarity Heating, or call us on 01353 862315.