Central heating for churches
As experts in central heating for churches we know that heating a large and typically inefficient, low thermal space like a church building can be very challenging, especially when you need to keep the costs down too.
At Clarity Heating, our heating engineers have the necessary skills and experience to help guide you through any decision from having a new central heating system installed for your church to servicing your boiler, and who also understand the importance of a fast response to your heating emergencies.
We are experienced in repairing or installing replacement boilers which are fuelled by natural gas (mains), LPG (bottled, bulk tank – above or under ground), Oil and renewable heat source.
Here’s a quick guide to the church heating and boiler services we offer:
- Central heating in churches annual boiler servicing
- Contract servicing agreements for your commercial boilers
- Planned maintenance work – when it suits you
- Emergency repairs call out
- Replacement of existing boiler or install new boiler
- Update existing central heating system or install a new system
- Design and installation of a new or existing plant room
Why does our experience in boilers in churches matter?
Many domestic heating engineers do not appreciate the complexities and inherent design issues when working in churches – at Clarity Heating we have a track record of working in these important buildings and have developed a unique set of skills to tackle the kind of challenges that may come along.
- Understanding the heating requirements and lack in thermal efficiency of church buildings requires a different approach than the more generic buildings when installing a new heating system. Inexperienced engineers are unlikely to give you the best advice which may result in an inefficient system being put in that has cost you a lot of money to install.
- Most replacement plant room/boilers that are found in churches include the same type of design that has been around for some time now – as central heating in churches experts we know this means they come with their own inherent design issues. Inexperienced engineers may overlook these issues when new installations are carried out which means your new heating system will not work as well as promised.
- We have spent time researching and sourcing the very best commercial systems that offer the end user an “easy to maintain” experience with lower ongoing maintenance costs, more even heat distribution and monitoring. Inexperienced heating engineers may try to convince you a cheaper system that is designed for a domestic environment will give you the same result, but it won’t.
- And, just as importantly, all our specialist heating engineers understand the care and respect that needs to be taken when installing replacement central heating systems and products, or carrying out a boiler service or dealing with an emergency repair. We appreciate how important your building is to you and your community and we care about that too.
For further information about our services, please contact Clarity Heating, or call us on 01353 862315.