Viessmann Vitodens 100-W open vent condensing boiler
This boiler, which comes with a 5 year parts and labour warranty, with a free upgrade to 10 years when supplied and installed by Clarity.
It is also ideal for customers on a budget, who are looking for a “straight swap” to replace their old open vented, wall hung or floor standing boiler. The Vitodens 100-W boiler comes in either natural gas or LPG fuel options (conversion kit required).
- Rated outputs: 13 kW, 16 kW, 19 kW, 26 kW and 35 kW
- Compact dimensions to fit in standard kitchen cupboards
- LPG conversion available
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Standard efficiency up to 97% through stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Exceeds ErP Directive minimum efficiency requirements
- Weather compensation option
- Large user display
- 5 year comprehensive warranty as standard
- Viessmann Approved extended warranty option up to 10 years
Existing controls can connect to the boiler, as this is the only open vent boiler currently on the market that doesn’t need a permanent live power supply to it. It is ideal for updating older boilers, saving the need to spend extra money, and which generally makes this installation quite straight forward.
If your existing controls do need updating because they are not up to current regulation standard or simply do not work properly, replacing them is also a simple process. This durable and efficient model is also a very compact size from just 285mm depth, which makes it ideal to fit in a standard kitchen cupboard or where space is limited.Order this boiler now
- Viessmann 100W 19kw Open Vent Boiler with 10 Year Warranty
- Isolate the heating system and drain down. Disconnect and remove the gas boiler, flue and associated pipe work as required.
- Supply and install the following items:
- Viessmann 100W 19kw open vent gas boiler.
- Viessmann horizontal flue kit.
- Copper pipe work and fittings.
- Condense pipe work.
- Install the boiler in the same location as the existing unit.
- Alter the primary flow and return pipe work as required and connect to the boiler.
- Connect the existing controls to the boiler.
- Refill the system and test for leaks, add suitable dosage of inhibitor.
- Balance the heating system by measuring the flow and return differential temperatures across each radiator.
- Register the installation with Building Control via Viessmann and activate 10 year manufacturer backed parts and labour warranty.
- Clear all waste from site.